According to our sustainability strategy 2025, we are pursuing the following overarching goals:
- By 2025, we aim to convert our power supply to 100 percent renewables, and reduce our CO2 emissions from energy consumption, vehicle fleets and business travel by 50 percent relative to 2018.
- We aim to prevent accidents at work, further improve occupational safety, and eliminate potential risks. By 2025, we aim to reduce our accident rate by 30 percent relative to 2018.
- We also aim to enhance employee engagement by 20 percent over 2019 levels by 2025. We aim to increase the gender diversity of our management teams by more than 15 percent relative to 2019 by 2025. In terms of employee training and development, we aim to increase the average annual training days per employee to more than five by 2025.
- In our supply chain, we aim to have reviewed 100 percent of the suppliers managed by Global Procurement with respect to their sustainability by 2024.
- Moreover, by 2024 we aim to enhance our contribution to the sustainability of our partners and increase sales of sustainability-related services and solutions, based on the expertise of our employees.
- Finally, our goal is to expand our social commitment and related sustainability partnerships and initiatives.